PUBG ‘PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds’ is one of the best battle royale survival games out there. This multiplayer game is the best and so popular if you just move your head around, you’ll find 7 out 10 people playing PUBG. Just Kidding! But it’s currently highest grossing game on both Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
If you just started playing PUBG or been playing this game for a long time, you have definitely noticed the various medals at the end of each gameplay. It doesn’t matter whether you got Chicken Dinner or lose, you’ll get some medal as per your performance in the game. Today, I am going to share all the PUBG medals along with their meanings in the easiest way possible.
Why PUBG is so popular?
I would like to give the first credit to PUBG Corporation, a subsidiary of South Korean video game company Bluehole and its developers who have developed such an interesting game. And the second credit goes to promotion and marketing team whose efforts have just made the game Viral (especially in India).
The multiplayer gaming experience and with several user-friendly features such as the ability to talk to each other during gameplay keeps everyone engaged. PUBG is an ultimate battle royale game in which you need to survive until the end. Though I don’t play this game regularly, one thing I would say that PUBG doesn’t let you get bored at any moment during the gameplay.
According to players, PUBG’s simplicity keeps them engaged. The game doesn’t require you to spend hours on it. A half-an-hour session is about all it takes to finish a game and unlike Fortnite, you don’t have to play every day.
According to a report by Sensor Tower, PUBG was downloaded even more than popular apps such as YouTube, Netflix and Snapchat in the first quarter of 2018. And with the increasing number of players, the numbers are only set to rise.
33 PUBG Mobile Medals and their Meaning
Coming back to the main topic, let’s get straight into the PUBG Mobile medals and when a player gets them.
- Marathon Man — When a player covers 1000+ meter distance by feet.
- Survivalist — When a player survives for more than 25 minutes with low kills and damage.
- Gunslinger — When a player gets kills between 7-10.
- Terminator — When a player kills the last person alive and wins the game.
- Terminator (Gold) — When a player gets kills more than 10.
- Nugget Dinner — When a player wins a match with less than five kills.
- Chicken Master — When a player wins the match with more than 5 kills.
- Berserker — When a player kills more than 3 enemies with more than 800 damage and survives for over 20 minutes.
- Deadeye — When a player gets the most accurate shot through a sniper.
- Fight Club — When a player gets more than 2 kills via punches.
- Curator — When a player ends the game with a full backpack.
- Gladiator — When a player gets more than 2 kills via Pan, Crowbar, Machete or through any other melee weapons.
- Long Bomber — When a player kills someone through headshot over a long distance (using SMGs or Assault Rifle).
- Golden Boy — When a player wins a match by doing and taking zero damage.
- Grenadier — When a player kills more than 2 opponent via Grenade.
- Armour Expert — When a player has level 3 grade armour, backpack, and vest.
- Medic — When a player recovers 500+ health.
- Scavenger — When a player loots more than 2 air drops.
- Lifesaver — When a player revives their teammates more than 3 times.
- Prone to Prone — When a player gets more than 2 kills while prone.
- Sir Miss-a-lot — When a player misses lots of shots.
- Finisher — When a player kills a damaged enemy on the final circle.
- Skyfall — When a player dies in the red zone.
- Suicide Squad — When a player intentionally or accidentally kills himself/herself.
- Wild Shot — If a player does less than 10 damage in a game.
- Freeloader — When a player survives in squad or duo throughout the game with 0 kills and getting a good rank.
- Helpless — When a player gets knocked out more than 3 times.
- Masochrist — When a player damages himself/herself through grenade.
- Couch Potato — When a player dies early in the game while the team gets a very good rank.
- Eagle Sight — When a player kills an enemy present at a long distance by using Red Dot Sight.
- Road Rage — When a player kills more than two people by running a vehicle over them.
- Flying Fish — When a player falls from a height into the water more than 3 times.
- Too Soon — When a player dies within 3 minutes of landing.
I hope you found this list useful in understanding the meanings of medals. If you know any other PUBG medal that we have missed out in this list, do let us know in the comments below.