In the summer season, it just takes a lot of time to eat things that you feel like eating or drinking cold. To date, you will be making mango, making and strawberry lassi, but today we are going to tell you about the recipe of Pomegranate Lassi which you must definitely try this season. You may feel awkward listening, but the taste of lassi made from pomegranate grains and curd combinations is something else. Let’s know the easy way to make it.
Pomegranate lassi is a yogurt based smoothie prepared with Pomegranate. Pomengrante is called ‘Anar’ in hindi language so this Pomegranate lassi drink can also be called ‘Anar Lassi’. Pomegranate is the most beautiful fruit and a lot healthier. There are many health benefit of pomegranate, I have listed the major one below!!
- It is the most powerful anti-oxidant of all fruits present.
- Potent anti-cancer and immune supporting effects.
- Inhibits abnormal platelet aggregation that could cause heart attacks, strokes and embolic disease
- It is proven that taking daily 50 ml glass of pomegranate juice over three years reduced the damage caused by cholesterol.
- It lowers blood pressure.
- May have benefits to relieve or protect against depression and osteoporosis.
Ingredients to make Pomegranate Lassi:
½ Bowl of Pomegranate seeds
1 cup of thick yogurt or Greek yogurt
A pinch of cardamom powder
2 tablespoon Honey or sugar
½ teaspoon kewra essence or rose-water
Pieces of ice – 5
Method of making
Pomegranate Lassi: – To make the lassi of Anar, first remove pomegranate seeds and put it in a mixer and make a juice. We will need a glass juice.
Now grind the pomegranate juice, curd, sugar, cardamom powder and ice in the mixer and grind it.
– Your lassi is ready. Take it into the glass and put a piece of ice over it.
-You can garnish it with cherries or pomegranate grains. Now you enjoy the cool cold lassi.